- MICRO light (DN 80 - 250)Detail Information
- large range of application in pipes from DN 80 up to DN 150/3“ up to 6“ (inside diameter) without conversion work, optional extendable until DN 250/10“
- excellent flexibility in bends up to 90° in DN 100/4“ through rotating and swivel head
- pneumatic clamping unit permits use also in vertical pipes
- clamping unit separately controlable by cable remote control
- only very small access openings required
- convenient supply hose package of 30 m/98,40 ft
- extremely high cutting force through powerful air motor
- flexible operation through cable remote control
- very precise control of the cutter through joystick
- permanent monitoring of cutting operation due to integrated color camera in the cutting arm with air cleaning
- great mobility convenience through compact chassis
- damage prevention through automatic monitoring of internal pressure with signalling
- deep pipe insertion by fiberglass push rod possible
- variable cutting tools can be installed
- minimum downtimes in case of repair through operator-replaceable components or use of express service (see detailed description in the offer/order conditions)
- upgradeable to MICRO at any time
lightuseable from DN 80 up to DN 150/3“ up to 6“ (inside diameter), up to DN 250/10“ with optional extensionsflexibility in bends 90° from DN 100/4“ (clay, no folds, or similar)30 m/98,40 ft supply hose on drucoupling elements for fiberglass push rod400° rotating and approx. 90° swivel movement with stopsair-powered cutter motorcolor camera with LEDcamera cleaning with permanent airsplashproof according to IP 54waterproof device with 0.8 bar nitrogen fillingpermanent monitoring of internal pressure with signallingcable remote control with joystick for rotation (sensitivity adjustable) and swivelling, controller for light, switch for cutting motor and bracing bladder control, 1 analogue BNC video output3,5“ TFT LCD monitor, storage picture/video (JPEG/MPEG) with SD card, USB, date and time display on demandoutside diameter of cutter: 72 mmoverall dimensions: L 660 x W 550 x H 800 mm (L 26“ x W 22“ x H 31“)weight: approx. 47 kgcompact cutter assembly on chassis with pneumatic rotary leadthroughdetachable individual componentsbox with job site tools, valve extension, set of replacement screws, 1 cutting tool carbidegranulate, nitrogen filling adapter, thread extension, ball bearings and fins for air motor, manual and spare parts overview
035 03 000 Extension DN 200/8" 035 04 000 Extension DN 250/10" 030 07 400 Extension 5 m / 16 ft for remote control 030 08 400 Extension 50 m / 164 ft for remote control 015 18 000 Pipe eel 11 mm / 50 m / 164 ft 015 01 133 Toll extension 030 06 900 Inspection cameraCompany ProfileIPS was started with a simple goal ,to provide our Chinese customers ,who were engaded in water monitoring and/or municipal sewer line inspection and rehabilitation ,with affordable devices.
In 2009,we began our business with self-made multi-direction endoscope.But it was not very sucessful at that time.
In 2013,we came back with SINGA crawlers,which was equipped with powerful illumination to capture and record pipe defects.
In2015,we added explosion-proof and motor-driven cable drum to our carriage.And setted out to develop our own UV curing,3D sonar/laser system.
Thanks to continuous efforts in customers' oriented technical innovations and excellent service ,IPS has witnessed a series of huge success.Now we are the leading manufacturer of pipeline CCTV inspection equipment in China ,and we are ready to lead international pipe inspection&rehabilitation industry in the future.qr-code